Dr. Jessica Rice
Smiling for all the right reasons
From a young age, Dr. Rice was fascinated with dentistry. She loved to have her teeth cleaned and would watch what was going on in the doctor’s glasses. Dr. Rice and her husband, Steven, moved to Portland to experience all the Northwest has to offer including hiking, mountain biking, and enjoying the great outdoors. They are both avid Ultimate Frisbee players and travel around the country playing in tournaments. In their free time they enjoy cheering on their favorite teams, the Portland Timbers and Oklahoma City Thunder, and playing with their rescue pup named Raina.
“I hope my passion for dentistry can inspire kids to feel safe and confident when they visit the dentist, just like I did as a youngster.”
Education & Accomplishments
- Undergraduate degree in Zoology from the University of Oklahoma
- 2012 graduate of the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry
- Certified by the Oregon Board of Dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Oregon Dental Association
- Member of the Clackamas County Dental Society
You and your smile mean everything to us.
By blending education and professional accomplishment with youthful energy and a passion for excellence, Dr. Van Gordon has built a practice that gives patients of all ages a lot to smile about.