Smiling for all the right reasons
“Smiling for all the right reasons” is a key motivator for building a state-of-the-art practice committed to enriching his patients’ lives, and for Dr. Van Gordon’s avid participation in organizations to further his passion for patient care. His associate fellowship at the World Clinical Laser Institute, and his training in non-invasive periodontal and cosmetic dentistry, further demonstrate his dedication to “changing the face of dentistry” by combining empathy and compassion with advanced technology. Dr. Van Gordon comes from a family of dentists, his father Larry, and 2 brothers, Michael and Greg. Dr. Van Gordon has 2 children, and enjoys golfing, and diving when he has the opportunity.
“My goal is to give people a new way to look at dentistry. I want to undo the negative connotations of visiting a dentist, and create a positive experience for patients… to give them the same counsel and service I give my own family.”
Education & Accomplishments
- Graduated with clinical honors from Oregon Health Sciences University in 2001
- Member of the American Dental Association since 2001
- Member of Spear Faculty Club for Advanced Dental Education
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry.
- Mentor for CEREC doctors
- Named one of America’s Top Dentists by the Consumer’s Research Council of America in 2004.
- Named one of Portland Monthly’s top dentists since 2011.
You and your smile mean everything to us.
By blending education and professional accomplishment with youthful energy and a passion for excellence, Dr. Van Gordon has built a practice that gives patients of all ages a lot to smile about.